Want to see YOUR poem published
in Writers’ Forum?
Four great prizes every issue
and a Chambers dictionary
- Poems must be original and unpublished – this includes newspapers, magazines, books and websites. Publication on private online forums that are password-protected and in private letters and emails does not count.
- Poem must be a maximum of 40 lines.
- Give your name, postal address, phone number and email address.
- Add a brief biography of yourself: age, occupation, family, writing career to date, ambitions etc.
- State whether you would like your poem to be considered for a free workshop in the pages of Writers' Forum.
- Entry fee is £4 per poem, or pay £6 and get a short critique from poetry editor Sue Butler. If entering by post please include an sae. If entering by email please state your request for a critique clearly in your email.
- Enter by post at the address shown on the form and pay by cheque or credit card
- Or pay online and enter by email.
Download a postal entry form (pdf)
Pay by credit card at Select's secure website then send your entry via email to
New poetry critique service!
Want an in-depth critique to help you improve your poems? Our poetry editor Sue Butler will send a detailed critique up to three of your poems for a fee of £35.
Please email Sue at email@example.com for details